- Workflow Prerequisites - These documents are automatically sent to you as soon as a permit request is generated. These are generally compulsory documents, e.g. insurance proofs, Traffic Management Plan templates.
- Ad-hoc Prerequisites - Documents uploaded as attachments via the Message function.
- Inspection Documents - Any comments or attachments from inspection forms.
- Permit Approval/Rejection Certificates - Some road authorities may send you certification acknowledging when your permits have been approved or rejected.
- Special Case Documents - A Conditions document.
- Works Completion Notice Documents - When works are complete, some road authorities request that you submit a Works Completion Notice to confirm that they are finished.
If you do not believe you need to provide this information, you can contact the road authority either via the Message section of PermitMonitor or using the contact details from your job confirmation sheet.